Cardiovascular Advisory Team
In late 2008, we formally consolidated all of our organization’s cardiovascular experience and knowledge into one centralized hub: our Cardiovascular Advisory Team. We established this cross-functional group, led by a medical expert, to provide cardiovascular expertise and leadership from a medical, operational, regulatory and cost-effective perspective. The advisory team also assesses a project’s viability, as well as financial and clinical challenges. By combining this collective resource, both the project team and you, our customers, have a go-to group who can provide preliminary and ongoing support for your cardiovascular project throughout its entire life-cycle—and that ultimately drives enhanced performance and stronger results for you.
Advantages of the Theorem Clinical Research Cardiovascular Advisory Team:
- Strategic Guidance. Project teams can immediately engage the Cardiovascular Advisory Team to help support feasibility efforts, maximizing their wealth of experience to quickly target the right physicians, investigative sites and centers (academic, non-academic), and countries/regions for your cardiovascular project.
- Value-Added Counsel. The Cardiovascular Advisory Team's expertise can be tapped when needed in developing the protocol, study design, monitoring activity, data and statistical analyses, regulatory reporting, medical writing and other operational issues relevant to the implementation, conduct and completion of your cardiovascular projects.
- Comprehensive Expertise. All of our core team members are senior level professionals with at least 15 years of industry experience and hold either an M.D., R.N., PhD or other graduate degree. They have expertise in a wide range of indications, including, but not limited to the following: Arrhythmias, Carotid Artery Disease, Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)/Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Hyperlipidemia, Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), Stroke, Congestive Heart Failure, Acute Myocardial Infarction, Atrial Fibrillation, Cardiovascular Imaging and Hypertension.
- Focused Leadership. The Cardiovascular Advisory Team provides an additional layer of therapeutically focused leadership to help support the cardiovascular project team's efforts. Whether it's providing solutions for select challenges or sitting in on a project meeting, the Advisory Team is always available to the project teams.
- Designated Think Tank. As cardiovascular experts, Cardiovascular Advisory Team members stay abreast of current research and developments within the cardiovascular area, and can establish relationships with key opinion leaders and other experts within the field—vital knowledge and connections that will ultimately benefit your project.